Welcome to MY world. Where life isn't always as simple put together as it seems. I was born with a BI-Lateral hearing loss, meaning I wear hearing aids in both ears. I DO not let it hinder me in anyway and strive to live life with whatever comes my way. This is my journey as a mom and a wife living in a world of continual silence at times. I am out to show the world that this is not going to stop me from achieving my dreams and being the best I can be. I know I was made this way for a reason. While we may not always understand why, we have to try our best to figure it out.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Well, its been a while since my last post, so I guess I should write a new one. Here's what has happened in my life since I last wrote.

My sister got married October 10,2010. What a beautiful wedding and day it was. People said it was supposed to rain, but my angel up in heaven never ceases to amaze me, and made it a wonderful day. Thanks Oma, I know you looked down and saw what a beautiful bride Darcy was, as well as how handsome Dad looked walking his first daughter down the aisle. My family gained a wonderful member to our family that day and I can't wait to see what happens out of that relationship.  It's going to be a beautiful life for those two! Darcy and Ed, I love you both. 

I am also a sister of Alpha Delta Pi, the Zeta Phi chapter, and since my last post, we have had recruitment and got 8 wonderful sister. Immediately after, we got 4 more sisters.  Since then, we have gotten another 8, to put us at a grand total of 20 new sisters! This is amazing, our chapter literally doubled in a matter of days! What a great sisterhood we have.

It's now time for the most important update: my wonderful boyfriend David got a job. I am so incredibly proud of him and all his hard work to get this job. He never gave up and did just what it took and more to get the job and I know he is very proud of himself. Good job babe, I love you. Our anniversary is coming up, and I can't wait to celebrate these last 2 amazing years, with my amazing man! I just love him to pieces. 

Thats all for now, until next time :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I love this Grace!!!! This made me the happiest person in the world!!!! Love you sissy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw your comment. Thanks I am glad you love it, you gonna be featured in my thanks blog too!

    ReplyDelete