Blog # 3- My list and Goals.
So recently, David and I have spent a lot of time talking about a large matter of things. He and I clearly enjoy talking to one another, and find that we can talk about everything. We have been dating for 2 years, but it is truly amazing how much you can learn about someone, even when you think you know everything. There are a lot of things I did not know about David, and I continue to learn these daily. As I learn more, I fall more and more in love with me. I dig him in every way possible. I cannot wait to see what our future holds. That is one thing we talk about a lot, our future. We don't talk marriage, but we talk a lot of things we enjoy to do together, and things we want to do together. We talk beliefs, things we want to see happen in the world, things we want to change in the world, things we like about ourselves, things that we would change about ourselves... the list goes on. So that leads me to the point of this blog.
Recently, David and I were talking on the phone, and he said to me "Grace, can I ask you a question?"
Me being the smart person I am said "I don't know, can you?"
Of course we laughed and he then said, "If you had make of list of 10 things for us to do together, what would it be?" So this got me thinking, I then started naming a bunch of things, but none of them were truly deep. So I returned the question to him, and to my surprise he had some really good ones! So we spent the next few minutes throwing ideas around and came out with a pretty long list of things we want to do together. I am not going to bore you with our list, for several reasons. First, this list is something special to David and I and I want to keep it that way, and second, I am not sure that everyone will see the special"ness" of it as we see it.
But that conversation lead me to think of things that I as a person want to do for myself and the others around me. So I not only made David and my list, but I also made my own list. I hope one day I can furfill both list and look back on all the memories I made while completing the list. So I guess I shall ask, have you made your list?
Welcome to MY world. Where life isn't always as simple put together as it seems. I was born with a BI-Lateral hearing loss, meaning I wear hearing aids in both ears. I DO not let it hinder me in anyway and strive to live life with whatever comes my way. This is my journey as a mom and a wife living in a world of continual silence at times. I am out to show the world that this is not going to stop me from achieving my dreams and being the best I can be. I know I was made this way for a reason. While we may not always understand why, we have to try our best to figure it out.
No comments:
Post a Comment