Welcome to MY world. Where life isn't always as simple put together as it seems. I was born with a BI-Lateral hearing loss, meaning I wear hearing aids in both ears. I DO not let it hinder me in anyway and strive to live life with whatever comes my way. This is my journey as a mom and a wife living in a world of continual silence at times. I am out to show the world that this is not going to stop me from achieving my dreams and being the best I can be. I know I was made this way for a reason. While we may not always understand why, we have to try our best to figure it out.

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Riley Month Eight

Someone asked me today, September 26,2012 how old Riley is. I simply responded 8 months but she will be 9 months in a week. Then I realized I hadn't blogged about her 8th month. Oh man what a MONTH it's been.

It's been full of good things, bad things, and scary things. I will post some of those in my 9 month blog because a lot of them fall after her 8 month mark. All of these events though have been part of life. It's a wonderful life. I am blessed to live this life and blessed to see another day each morning I wake up. No one is guaranteed a long life. No one is guaranteed tomorrow. No matter how much you pray. It's HIS life to decide what happens to YOU. I am realizing this. Just everyday I thank the Lord more and more for blessing me.




Milestones:

1) She has completely and totally mastered the roll. She now rolls with purpose.
2) She is beginning to try and crawl. She cannot figure out the hands and the legs together but she can push up on her hands in the "crawl" position and her knees get to the "crawl" position. But not at the same time. This is SO frustrating to her and I both.
3) She now babbles "da-da" pretty much all the time.
4) She is becoming more and more of a daddy's girl. She can just look at him and she LIGHTS up. She constantly tries to jump out of my arms to get to him.
5) She still has no teeth. Not putting money on these coming in anytime soon.
6) She started her "Parents Morning Out" program. I was a little emotional but excited for her non the less.
7) She still sleeps through the night like a champ. Bed at 8 wakes up at 7:00. She naps twice a day. She's a growing baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment