Welcome to MY world. Where life isn't always as simple put together as it seems. I was born with a BI-Lateral hearing loss, meaning I wear hearing aids in both ears. I DO not let it hinder me in anyway and strive to live life with whatever comes my way. This is my journey as a mom and a wife living in a world of continual silence at times. I am out to show the world that this is not going to stop me from achieving my dreams and being the best I can be. I know I was made this way for a reason. While we may not always understand why, we have to try our best to figure it out.

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Bye, Bye Social Media, Hello Life.

After a lot of thinking, I've decided to kiss social media good bye for good. I am done with FaceBook and I am done with Twitter. I have realized I use it WAY to much for a mommy and a wife. I HAD a daily routine that depends on my use of those two and quiet frankly I am sick of it. I need to learn to talk my feelings out better and not just turn to social media and vent.

Is it weird? Yes.
Is it nice? OH YES.
Do I have a lot more time to do things like sew and play with my baby and talk to my husband? FOR SURE!

So with that being said, for those 3 of you that read my blog, if you've found this, then you know why I just disappeared off those social media websites. Done Done Done.

I will continue to blog to post pictures of Riley and talk about life, but I can promise it won't be an everyday thing. It probably won't be an every week thing either. But I feel it will be more than it was before. Which was once every couple months if I was lucky.

And if you want to keep up with what's going on in our life, text me, call me, or use the cell phone. I will gladly talk :) just not doing it VIA facebook or twitter. Yay Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment