Welcome to MY world. Where life isn't always as simple put together as it seems. I was born with a BI-Lateral hearing loss, meaning I wear hearing aids in both ears. I DO not let it hinder me in anyway and strive to live life with whatever comes my way. This is my journey as a mom and a wife living in a world of continual silence at times. I am out to show the world that this is not going to stop me from achieving my dreams and being the best I can be. I know I was made this way for a reason. While we may not always understand why, we have to try our best to figure it out.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

30 Days of Thanks- November

Well October came and went faster than I could stop to enjoy it, so bring on November. I always love the start of November, because it means several things. It's the start of by far my most favorite time of the year. It's the biggest holiday season and I love the atmosphere of both. November is Thanksgiving and that is a HUGE holiday in my family. It's also a month of giving Thanks. December is Christmas and New Years. Christmas has the best feel to it. It a time of family and sharing and a time we celebrate my parents. They got married Christmas Eve, bringing on 30 years this year! Congrats Mom and Dad. I hope one day, I will be just like you guys!

With this blog, I am going to give thanks to something new each day.  I will return and post it and today, I will catch up on the ones I missed. Hope you guys enjoy!

"In everything give thanks" 1 Thessalonians 5:18
So thats exactly what I'll do, everyday I will find something new to give thanks to!

30 Days of Giving Thanks.
 I am thankful for...
Day 1- a new month and a new start. The first of the month always brings something new.
Day 2- election day giving me a day off from School.
Day 3- I am VERY thankful for the Veterinary for saving Ruger's life today! 
Day 4-  my wonderful boyfriend.
Day 5- a day off of work to spend an evening with my boyfriend.
Day 6-  my wonderful family and fantastic oysters!
Day 7- Sundays spent in Pajama's, thinking about all the wonderful people in my life.
Day 8- Lifes little surprises :)
Day 9- For the sun warming the day up just a little bit!
Day 10- my Opa and my Oma. Miss you everyday Oma!
Day 11- An easy Thursday!
Day 12- a fun weekend ahead with David :)
Day 13- my angel looking out for me up in heaven.
Day 14- David's patience when I wouldn't have any
Day 15- Lunch Dates with David :)
Day 16- My roommate, who turns 23 today. Happy Birthday Alyson!
Day 17- Caring people in the society who are welling to help others.
Day 18- My ability to help others when they need it.
Day 19- My parents only being 30 minutes away.
Day 20- My Patience when David doesn't have any.
Day 21- My Sorority Sisters.
Day 22- Warm Clothes on cold days.
Day 23- Fun nights with Friends.
Day 24- Unanswered prayers getting answered.
Day 25- A warm house to live in, plenty of food on my table, a loving family, and many friends who surround me daily!
Day 26- sleeping in while the whole world is awake :)

No comments:

Post a Comment