So, tonight as I sit on our couch thinking
"What is a girl like me to do on her SPRING BREAK?"
and I sadly think, "Work, Work out and Sleep"... somehow someway BLOG finds into my mind,
because I realized I started this thing MONTHS ago and never kept up with it.
So take TWO of this silly thing called blogging.
"Hey, I think its pretty cool, I mean all the cool moms are doing it, and cool kids too, so I want to be cool, so I will hop onto the COOL WAGON and go for a ride."
I am not promising that I can keep a regular tab on this thing, but I am going to try. I mean I am a college student with an IRREGULAR schedule, except class times and a very predictable bedtime, which slowly approaches, but hey why not add something in else into my life and see where it takes me.
After all, I have always been very good at changes and going with the flow.
Come on who am I trying to fool, this is going to be life changing, just time consuming and passing, and I am all about finding ways to consume my time, other than facebook and my newest prized possesion, my iphone.
Going along with the theme of my blog "Insight to my Silent World" and if you care to know what thats really about, you can read what I believe is my first blog.
Anyways, back to my theme, because what triggered my blog thought was the face that my Silent World found me again tonight earlier than I expected it to.
As I linger into my Deep Dark Quiet World of Peacefulness, I can't help but to think "Hello Silences, we meet again" After all we do meet every night when I try to slip away in my happy sleep.
Being that I take my hearing aids out, but tonight, both of my hearing aids decide to BITE the BIG ONE. So hello Belltone I will be visiting you in the morning to see what you can do about my old torn up "ears".
Okay, so maybe they are not old, but they look like it, because this poor college student has WORN the life out of them.
"Don't worry a short visit to Dr. Belltone and they will be good as new and I'll be back on my way to hearing and not having to use the word "Huh" all day long."
So I lay here and think that maybe my hearing loss is a blessing to me, maybe I should really just enjoy what has been given to me, because I have something a lot of people probably would pay MILLIONS for.
True silence at the end of the day, and it can be the most RELAXING thing in the world.
I suggest maybe trying ear plugs and asking someone around you to talk in the quiet voice and you will see what I experience day in and day out. Pure enjoyable silence.
Anyways, back to my theme, because what triggered my blog thought was the face that my Silent World found me again tonight earlier than I expected it to.
As I linger into my Deep Dark Quiet World of Peacefulness, I can't help but to think "Hello Silences, we meet again" After all we do meet every night when I try to slip away in my happy sleep.
Being that I take my hearing aids out, but tonight, both of my hearing aids decide to BITE the BIG ONE. So hello Belltone I will be visiting you in the morning to see what you can do about my old torn up "ears".
Okay, so maybe they are not old, but they look like it, because this poor college student has WORN the life out of them.
"Don't worry a short visit to Dr. Belltone and they will be good as new and I'll be back on my way to hearing and not having to use the word "Huh" all day long."
So I lay here and think that maybe my hearing loss is a blessing to me, maybe I should really just enjoy what has been given to me, because I have something a lot of people probably would pay MILLIONS for.
True silence at the end of the day, and it can be the most RELAXING thing in the world.
I suggest maybe trying ear plugs and asking someone around you to talk in the quiet voice and you will see what I experience day in and day out. Pure enjoyable silence.
Good Night all :)
No comments:
Post a Comment