Welcome to MY world. Where life isn't always as simple put together as it seems. I was born with a BI-Lateral hearing loss, meaning I wear hearing aids in both ears. I DO not let it hinder me in anyway and strive to live life with whatever comes my way. This is my journey as a mom and a wife living in a world of continual silence at times. I am out to show the world that this is not going to stop me from achieving my dreams and being the best I can be. I know I was made this way for a reason. While we may not always understand why, we have to try our best to figure it out.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Full of Love

I haven't blogged in a month or so partly because I have been so busy with working, moving, and being a good wife when I get home from work. So I decided today I'd do a short blog post just to give people a clue that I am in fact still alive and breathing.  I will do a huge update post maybe this weekend.

15 Things I love Most in the World.

1) My sweet, cuddly, totally handsome, loving, knight in shining armor HUSBAND.

2) My wonderful, understanding, supportive FAMILY.

3) My caring, loving, to die for FRIENDS.

4) My huge, prayer answering, always listening GOD.

5) Having a wonderful BOSS, who is always there for me and always helps me.

6) Looking down at my left hand and knowing that I am sealed to him FOREVER.

7) My ever-changing, unpredictable, but non the less fun LIFE.

8) My two Four-Legged Children.

9) Waking up to a wonderful "Good Morning Text" from my sweet HUSBAND.

10) Coming home after a long day at work to a hug from DAVID which can fix all of the life problems with one embrace. 

11) Darcy Struble. My amazing sister who has always loved me from Day 1.

12) True FRIENDS whom I have been so fortunate to keep during the good times and the tough times.

13) All the SWEET smiles I see everyday at work that remind me how truly blessed I am to have such a fun job.

14) A job that allows me to be a kid 8 hours a day.

15) Planning OUR life journey together, but always keeping it open minded knowing that we can change our plan whenever we want to. 





No comments:

Post a Comment