Welcome to MY world. Where life isn't always as simple put together as it seems. I was born with a BI-Lateral hearing loss, meaning I wear hearing aids in both ears. I DO not let it hinder me in anyway and strive to live life with whatever comes my way. This is my journey as a mom and a wife living in a world of continual silence at times. I am out to show the world that this is not going to stop me from achieving my dreams and being the best I can be. I know I was made this way for a reason. While we may not always understand why, we have to try our best to figure it out.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Our Life Adventures

My life is everchanging. 

I think that is about the same way I started off my last full blog, which it as now been way too long since I've posted. I've been waiting for the right moment to post a new one. I didn't want to post this one too soon or too late. But now I think the time is just right. 

My life is exciting, its scary, its an adventure its full of love, but most of all it is my life to write OUR story. 
Mine and David's story 
And the adventures along the way. 
The adventures with just David and I.
The adventures with the dogs. 
The adventures of our loving Saturday, laying in bed until 10 laughing and talking. Catching up because the week went way to fast for either of us to grasp ahold of.
The adventures with Riley
Our little daughter who is so quickly growing inside of me. Sweet little girl. 
I dream about her every night. 
I constantly wonder who she is going to be, what will she look like, what will be her first word, how much David's world is going to change by this one little girl.
Will she be lazy like me and not move until 15 months, or will she take after her soccer playing active daddy?
Will David and I make the mark as wonderful parents, like we only hope we will?

She is going to be the center of his world.  
It will no longer just be David and Me. 
It will be David, Riley and me.
 I cannot wait to see David take on this role of fatherhood. I'm so excited to see his smile when he holds her for the first time.
I can almost picture it. It will be like the first time he saw her on the screen for the ultrasound, only better! That proud smile and look on his face, actually seeing the life inside of me, that one I feel and fuel everyday is his. He finally got a sense of what it is. He knew she was there, he could see her with his own two eyes.
The so famous PROUD DADDY smile. Yep starting early!
 I still get really shocked when I see her on the screen because once again its confirmed that we have a sweet angel on the way, but he finally got the sweet little confirmation he needed, that there is she kicking and swimming. Hanging out.
Growing and becoming our little angel.
 I always dreamed of being his wife and having his children, and now that my dream is coming true, I am more excited to see how it unravels.

I love every moment about our life together. 


I love knowing that we are encountering our biggest dreams together. I love talking about what our goals and dreams are.
I love looking into his eyes and knowing that he is just as excited, if not more, than I am.

Our Life is ever-changing


I started this blog with this. I know. But it's a reoccuring thought in my head. I am always thinking of how our life is changing. For the better. For the exciting.

David's job is going so well. He loves it.
I have a new last name. I love it.
We just moved to a home for just the two of us until Riley gets here.
We are slowly finding out what matters and what doesn't.
We are taking our days one at a time. It's the only way to live. One day at a time. For the present, not the future.
Isn't that the only way to live?

I promised my sister I would never post my ultrasound picture on Facebook, because she says it freaks her out when people do that.
Yep I know strange.
So for those of you who want to see our little angel's pictures, I'll upload it on here.
Enjoy.


Our love bug

No comments:

Post a Comment