Welcome to MY world. Where life isn't always as simple put together as it seems. I was born with a BI-Lateral hearing loss, meaning I wear hearing aids in both ears. I DO not let it hinder me in anyway and strive to live life with whatever comes my way. This is my journey as a mom and a wife living in a world of continual silence at times. I am out to show the world that this is not going to stop me from achieving my dreams and being the best I can be. I know I was made this way for a reason. While we may not always understand why, we have to try our best to figure it out.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Life at 32 weeks

Whew, life has been completely crazy these past few months. I hardly have time to sit down and breath, much less blog, but I think I finally have about twenty or so minutes to blog.

Ready, Set, Blog....

I know that my life will be even busier once our little princess makes her appearance in this world. People tell me this everyday like I don't know. 
Let's just say we are counting down the days. 
We are both so excited to meet her and see who she looks more like. 
I secretly hope she looks like David, because he's everything I love in this world
I feel confident he will make a VERY good looking little girl. 

David is my prince charming, knight in shining armor, better half. 
He has been so understanding, loving, caring, PATIENCE, giving through-out this whole pregnancy. 
He knows my limits, my edgy-ness, and my sometimes flat out CRAZY-NESS
I cannot picture a better husband or dad to Riley and I both. 
I firmly believe God hand crafted him just for me, He knew exactly what I would need by my side pushing my through life. Without him, I would be completely lost.

My pregnancy has been like any other pregnancy. 
It has it's days. 
Somedays are much better than other. 
Somedays I am way more tired than other. 
Somedays I have heartburn that radiates through my whole body, and others I only have one bad episode of heartburn. 
Pregnancy is highly unpredictable. 
Nobody warns you of this. Everyone says its fun, and honestly somedays I don't see the joy in at all but other days I know that when Riley gets here, it will make it all worth it. I will more than likely forget all the struggles I've had. 
 But it is so much knowing mind bogging that I have a life growing inside of me. One that I fuel daily, one that thanks me for feeding her by kicking me, or stabbing me in the ribs, or hiccuping at 4am when I am trying to sleep.
 After my glucose test scare, everything came back fine. My body is doing what it is supposed to be doing, breaking down sugars and keeping her healthy. Thank goodness for that. 

Otherwise, Life is wonderful.
 I am nice and plump and looking more pregnant daily.
 People still still can't believe I am 8 months. 
I can't either, considering I didn't start showing any evidence of a baby until 6 and a half months.
 Whew that's nice, not to brag or anything. 
One thing I love so much is seeing other pregnant mommy's and knowing that they are on the same page as I am. It's so neat. I can't explain it. I just know that when I see them I wanna give them a awkward pregnant hug because our bellies get in the way. Oh life is so fun.

I love this crazy but fun life I am living. 
That's all for today folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment