I feel like all my blogs start the same way. Month Seven with this princess. She is getting a whole lot more fun each day. I've enjoyed her at every stage so far but this stage is just getting more and more fun. She is beginning to interact with us more.
Sometimes I feel bad for Riley. Simply because David and I just love on her so much we smoother her with love. And then sometimes, we torture her with props and clothes like these and make her take pictures. Lots of them only because I HAVE to have a BUNCH of REALLY great pictures to pick from many years down the road when I am putting together her senior page. She will be alright.
We are currently in the process of trying to find a "Mother's Morning Out" program if you will. I have been extremely blessed to only work part time and be home with Riley in the mornings. This is WONDERFUL. I honestly wish it didn't have to end but work has expressed that they need me back full time. I am kind of dragging my feet in the process because I know that our sweet, love filled mornings will soon come to a hault but until then I just enjoy each day with her. I know Riley won't be upset about going to MMO because she loves to be out and about. She loves seeing other kids and laughing and smiling at them. She's quiet the social butterfly if you asked me.
Riley's 7 Month Milestones

1) She has perfected her roll. She rolls all around the place now.
2) With each going day, her hair gets lighter and lighter.
3) She loves other children. She currently is not in daycare but goes to work with me for 2.5 hours everyday and she loves being over there and seeing the other kids.
4) Riley has begun to master the sitting up. Perfect because we have a few photo-shoots lined up that depend on her ability to do this.
5) She is now officially a BIG cousin. Her little cousin was born July 14, 2012 at 9:45 pm.






No comments:
Post a Comment