Tonight, as I sit in my recliner with my sweet husband to my right watching lord knows what on TV, I can't help but look at him and just overflow with love. I am so very obsessed with him. I am head over heels in love with him. And all the reasons come rushing to me as to why I love him.
There are probably well over 923464830423481246804323 reasons why I love him...
I'll just share a few or 50.
From day one, David has always been compassionate and caring.
He listens to me with every ounce of him and just when he hasn't heard me talk enough, he will ALWAYS prompt me to talk more.
He is so gentle and loving with Riley.
He was not once afraid to hold her. When I was scared to hold her when she was first born, he took charge and held her.
David held her first, before I did.
(why was I scared.... I have NO idea...First time mommy I guess)
(why was I scared.... I have NO idea...First time mommy I guess)
One of the things I love most about him.
He so gently kisses her every night before bed. He takes time to shop and pick out clothes for her.
He tells me to put a bow in her hair, maybe not because he loves them, BUT because he knows just how much I love them in her hair. And when I decide not to put a bow in, he still thinks she looks just as adorable. The days I don't put bows in her hair he says "Where's her bow?". He secretly wants our little priss to be as big of a priss as I make her.
He told Riley last night "I swear you get cuter and cuter everyday".
He obsesses with her just as much as I do.
He puts me as number one in his book.
David thinks the world of my sister and knows how much she means to me.
He even refers to her as "sister" when I say her name because he knows that's what I'd rather call her.
EXAMPLE.
Me: I talked to Darcy today
D: oh yeah? How is sister doing?
It's the little things that make me happy.
David didn't bat an eye when I told him I wanted to take our 6 month old away for a week to go spend a week with my sister. He knew it's what I needed/wanted.
He is quick to laugh at my stupid jokes or stories.
David is gentle but quick to protect.
David would take a bullet for R or I.
No doubt, no questions asked.
He always always always ask how MY day was before telling me about his.
David puts up with me on my good days and my bad days.
He calms me down and brings me back to the current moment.
He doesn't allow me to become irrationally crazy.
He loves me best with no make up and fresh up in the morning... bed head and everything.
And he honestly means it when he says it. I just know.
He's quick to compliment a good outfit or say "you look nice today" or "I like that outfit".
David tells me what shoes go best with my outfit and always picks my favorite ones, simply because he knows they are my favorite ones.
He will take silly pictures with me.
David loves me with his WHOLE heart.
He loves to fish. He loves to hunt.
He supports my stupid shopping habit. Doesn't ask why I want to go to the mall, just tells me to go have fun.
David is honestly the guy I dreamed of before I met him.
He is everything I've ever wanted and more. He is my price charming.
Best of all, he is MINE. All MINE forever and ALWAYS
Until next time
XOXOX
The Lyman Clan
The Lyman Clan prior to Riley.










No comments:
Post a Comment