Welcome to MY world. Where life isn't always as simple put together as it seems. I was born with a BI-Lateral hearing loss, meaning I wear hearing aids in both ears. I DO not let it hinder me in anyway and strive to live life with whatever comes my way. This is my journey as a mom and a wife living in a world of continual silence at times. I am out to show the world that this is not going to stop me from achieving my dreams and being the best I can be. I know I was made this way for a reason. While we may not always understand why, we have to try our best to figure it out.

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Cutie in a Georgia Shirt

I think the title is pretty self explanatory but if you feel like I need to explain I will.
Only because I love this little cutie beyond words. 
I am so equally obsessed with her. 

Her sweet daddy is orginally from the Sweet State of Georgia.
I love that about him. 
That and a million other reasons. I remember when I first met David I swore he had this sweet southern twang accent about him. I LOVED it about him. I guess getting to know him, I don't hear it as much. But I remember being so attracted to his draw. 
Naturally he is a GEORGIA BULLDOGS fan.
We love football season in this household. Hanging out on a Saturday with a few beers, a few games, and a lot of screaming at the TV and it's fun in the Lyman household. 
Everyone does that right?
David's best friend from Georiga came to visit and I've been DYING to get Riley a UGA shirt because I simply think she would be super cute in one and it would make her daddy smile. 
I asked to ask his friends to bring one and they did! 
Living in SC we are slightly outnumbered by the "Cock" shirts. 
My sister once went to a camp at UGA, fell in love with the campus, wanted to go there. Glad she didn't because I may have never met David. But I am glad she did go to camp there because when David told me about his UGA love, I could dig out her old UGA shirts and remember when she and I once watched their games simply because she wanted to go there.

So anyways.
GOOOOO GEORGIA BULLDOGS. 
We Lyman's are ready for football now that Riley has her football gear! 
Now I just need a shirt or two.
Maybe this weekend I'll stock up when go to Georgia...but that's another post for another day!
Here's my CUTIE in a UGA shirt!











Until Next time
XOXOX
The Lyman Clan

No comments:

Post a Comment